The Best Guitar Straps in Australia
One of the most significant guitar accessories to be overlooked by almost everyone is guitar straps. Without a proper guitar strap, you won’t be able to play your guitar while standing properly, not that there’s anything wrong with sitting down and playing. Performing while sitting is another story; it’s much more interactive when playing a concert while standing.
The strap is of high importance because it offers comfort to the player. Imagine having to stand on stage for two hours playing the guitar with an uncomfortable strap. That is why we provide you with only the best quality guitar straps in Australia.
The Importance of Leather Guitar Straps
All of the electric guitars and most acoustic guitars are made to be worn with a strap. Having a guitar strap will enable you to play the instrument while carrying its weight and must be comfortable. It’s best to take your time while choosing the right strap.
When looking at some important factors involving your custom guitar straps, there are a few aspects to consider as to what makes a good strap. The quality must allow even distribution of the guitar’s weight evenly through the back and shoulders to avoid soreness from a specific part of your body.
- With the quality of the straps, something else you’ll need to take into account is the dimensions of the belt. It has to support the guitar at an optimal height. The perfect strap has the exact width and length that fits your body as well as the height you want to play at.
- The material of the strap does play a big part, according to popular belief. There are three different materials to choose from, nylon, leather, and fabric. We believe that leather is the best option, and we offer a wide range of leather guitar straps in Australia.
- The look of the strap is also essential. Although it doesn’t serve any specific purpose, it does show off your unique style. If you have a solid colour guitar, it plays off well if you have a strap containing some patterns to bring some personality into the mix.
Facts About Custom Guitar Straps in Australia
Let’s take a deeper look at what makes certain aspects unique regarding guitar straps. Like we mentioned, there are different factors to creating the perfect guitar strap for yourself.
- When you’re looking at leather for your strap fabric, it will be a bit more costly, but you’ll be able to save money in the long run. It offers prestige, durability, and high quality, which will last you for years to come.
- When choosing the size of your guitar strap, it will come down to your personal choice of how you prefer to play. There are a few questions to ask yourself when purchasing a belt. Do you like the guitar down to your knees? Do you like the guitar pressed against your stomach? Do you prefer to play the guitar horizontally, or do you choose the handle to be tilted upwards? These are just some of the questions to ask yourself to make the best decision.
- The fastening or strap lock is probably the most important factor about the guitar strap. The reason for this is because buying one of bad quality can cause the guitar to fall unexpectedly.
- Choosing a guitar strap that suits your personality is the fun part because, like any fashion, you want to be unique and stand out. With a custom guitar strap, you can have a one-of-a-kind guitar strap.
About Painted Sound
Our years of experience in the industry and seeing what works the best when it comes to guitar straps is what we want to assist you with. We pride ourselves on delivering only the highest quality products to our customers. Products that we are happy to stand behind combined with excellent customer service. If you require handmade guitar straps, we have you covered.
Contact us today if you require any further information about our products.