The Thalia Capo keeps your guitar in tune better than other capos. They do this by matching the radius of your capo to the radius of your guitar’s fingerboard, ensuring even pressure across the strings and a happy guitar that stays in tune!
Every Thalia Capo comes with:
- Standard Tension Rubber Fretpad Tuning Kit (7 different radii)
- High Tension Rubber Fretpad Tuning Kits (7 different radii)
- Quickstart Guide
- Thalia 1.4mm Exotic Wood Guitar Pick
Each of the 2 included rubber tuning kits include 7 different fretpads with the following radii:
- 0″ for Classical Guitars
- 7.25″ for Vintage Fender Guitars
- 9.5″ for Modern Fender Guitars
- 10″ for Ovation, Rickenbacker, etc.
- 12″ for Gibson, Guilds, etc.
- 15″ for Taylor, Breedlove, etc.
- 16″ for Martin, Yamaha, etc.
The High Tension Fretpads are 2mm taller than our standard tension fretpads, so these are needed for 12-string guitars, Ukuleles, Banjos and certain guitars with low profile necks. A complete database of guitars and their radiuses can be found here
Thalia Capos is committed to quality and all Thalia Capos come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY; this includes the mechanical function of the capo including the spring, lever and housing of the capo.This warranty is only available to the original purchaser and is not transferable. If you received the Thalia Capo as a gift, please let us know who you received it from when you contact Painted Sound with a warranty claim. Please note that this warranty does not cover misuse, accidental damage or scratches to the metal finish.