Worlds first IPX8 rated smart player and 100% waterproof
Download your favourite Apps like Spotify, Podcasts, Audible
Weighs 45 grams and fits in the palm of your hand
Lap Tracking app to count your laps
Completely independent unit, no phone required
Bluetooth capabilities to connect your bluetooth headphones
Supports MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC
Built-in clip to attach to your swimsuit, goggles strap, etc
HEADPHONE CHOICE INCLUDED WITH DELPHIN
IPX8 Rated: Swimbuds Sport’s patented design is 100% waterproof!
Classic Style: Mode led after traditional in-ear headphones for a sleek, familiar fit.
Short Cord: Swimbuds Sport feature a unique short cord. tuck it under you goggle strap to keep them secure and minimize drag.
Customizable Fit: 11 unique pairs of earbud tips ensure a comfortable,watertight seal.
Best For: Swimmers who enjoy traditional earbuds
IPX8 Rated: Swimbuds HydroActive’s patented design is 100% waterproof!
Maximum Security: HydroActive’s lightweight skeletonized frame keeps your earbuds ultra-secure.
Easy To Wear: Zero cable hassle. HydroActive go on easily and stay on effortlessly while you swim.
Customizable Fit: 11 unique pairs of earbud tips ensure a comfortable, watertight seal.
Best For: Swimmers who want a quick setup and an extra secure fit.
ABOUT THE DELPHIN
YOUR FAVORITE APPS
Delphin offers the same full app functionality as your smartphone, both on land and underwater.
Easily download popular apps like Spotify and Apple Music during the guided setup process, then browse the Amazon Appstore to find many more of your favorites like Stitcher, and iHeart Radio!
Download your tracks via WiFi, then hit the trail, pool, or gym with your favourite playlists!
*Remember – WIFI and Blutooth don’t work underwater, so please download your playlist to take them offline before your swim. Some Apps may require a premium subscription in or to acheive this.
MADE FOR ATHLETES
It is the world’s first IPX8 smart player made to bring music, apps, audiobooks, podcasts, and lap tracking to the pool or the gym.
The Delphin’s lightweight frame clips comfortably and securely to your goggle strap. Weighing in at only 1.6 ounces, you’ll hardly know it’s there.
Unlike other micro smart devices, the Delphin does not rely on a smart phone in any way.
BLUETOOTH AND WIFI CAPABILITIES
Fitness demands freedom and focus. Connect with bluetooth headphones and do your gym session or go for your run without cables.
DRAG & DROP USB FILES
The Delphin supports most common file types, including MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC, and more.
Transfer music you’ve purchased directly from iTunes. (iTunes files purchased prior to 2009 are protected by Apple and are not supported.)
Play your music, audiobooks, podcasts, and workouts with the pre-installed Pi Music Player.
Built-in Lap Tracking
Leverage machine learning to gain brand new insights into your swimming workouts!
Forget counting laps. The Delphin will keep track of your lap count, split times, calories and more… all with real-time feedback.
Login to the companion app on your smartphone to view your past swim data and track your progress.
FEATURES OF THE DELPHIN BUNDLE
1.8 x 1.9 x 0.67″ (Depth includes clip)
Shockproof composite body
Full Width Aluminum Spring Clip
1.5” Touch screen
IPX8 100% Waterproof
Submersible up to 10ft
Bluetooth Version v4.0 Low Energy (LE)
Internal 2.4Ghz WiFi Antenna
Standard 3.5mm headphone jack
3.5mm to USB charge/data cable (included)
8GB or 16GB Delphin
Your Choice of Swimbuds Short-cord Headphones
12 unique pairs of Earbud Tips
Delphin Charge Cable
Headphone Extension Cable
1oz Bottle of AquaGuard Pre-Swim Hair Defense
*Delphin and Swimbuds Headphones are covered by a 1-year warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
Taking Your Music with You, Wherever You Go with a Waterproof MP3 Player
An opinion poll on Instagram asks: movies or music? The answer is simple: music! Forever and always. Music have been our hobby, our lover, our obsession and our favourite pastime for as long as we can remember. We can’t imagine a world, a week or even a day without it. A waterproof MP3 player gives you the freedom of movement, the freedom to be and live spectacular adventures, while always tuned into your favourite playlists. Not only is it practical, but it also provides you with a track to your life.
Common Mistakes People Choosing a Waterproof MP3 Player in Australia
This is an important purchase, to have access to your music and make your life easier – struggling with an MP3 player while swimming or surfing is frustrating and takes away from the joy and bliss of the activity or event. Use these guidelines to make your decision before you purchase:
- Ensure the memory size can handle the audio files, podcasts or e-books you’d like to load. Nothing more frustrating than realising you’ve run out of space. 4GB can roughly hold 1 000-1 200 songs or ten audiobooks. Personally, we’d recommend the bigger size, the better – rather more tunes, than not enough.
- It is absolutely crucial to check that the device has a secure mounting clip and cannot be dismounted, regardless of the activity. Inexpensive or unbranded items sometimes skimp on the details, which in the short term is cost-effective but in the long run, proves to be very expensive. Buy the best you can afford.
- Double check the stats on each of the models you’re looking at.
What You Should Know About Headphones
Buying a set of headphones look easy, and at Painted Sound it is because we love what we do and we know all the best goodies. There are, however, factors to keep in mind before setting off on the quest for a set of headphones.
- The options are endless. Each with its own pros and cons, each best suited to a different environment with different features. Deciding what you’ll use the headphones for is the first step.
- The design and comfort are also important. Human ears are not all identical, which means a great fit for your friend, may not work so well for you. Fit the different pairs, as comfort over a longer period of time, is the ultimate aim. For earbud-type of headphones, aim for something that fits snug and won’t slip out.
- Technical specs include sensitivity, impedance and frequency response. Sensitivity is all about how loud you’d like to hear your music, whereas impedance refers to the power required for a set of headphones to work. Most mobile devices can deliver the required power to the headphones, but it’s better to check. Frequency response helps us understand whether you’d like your music with bass (the lower limit) or with treble (the upper limit).
About Painted Sound
The name came about as we always imagined music the same as an artist imagines a canvas, full of different hues and shades of colour. We grew up around music; whether playing or listening, it was always part of our lives. As adults, we worked throughout the music industry and decided to share our obsession with the rest of the world to not only colour their world but to provide a range of quality, unique and innovative products. Ensuring that your world is even brighter, whether on land or in the water. An underwater mp3 player is greatly needed for when the adventure bug bites. Our range of products ensure your interaction with the music is seamless, and the essence of the music is respected.
We are Australian owned and an authorised Australian reseller.
Contact us for your door into a life of colourful music.